Supplier Information


Check back for information on upcoming Procurement events. 

Doing Business with NMB

Download the "How to do Business with the City Guide" for more information. 

Vendor Registration

The forms needed along with the Vendor Registration Form (PDF) are:

  • Business Tax Receipt (Occupational License)
  • Certificate of Worker's Compensation
  • FL Certificate of Status (Florida Certificate of Good Standing)
  • W9 Form (PDF)

Submit completed forms to