The Neighborhood Maintenance and Beautification Division combines the efforts of many divisions in the Public Works Department. You'll see our teams out and about in all neighborhoods of our City.
The division is responsible for:
- Abandoned shopping carts
- Maintenance and Repair of Irrigation systems along Public Right of Ways
- Coordination of litter, garbage, bulk-trash and recycling inquiries or complaints
- Right-of-way landscaping maintenance
- Repair and Maintenance of Citywide sidewalks and streets, including potholes and drainage
- Collection of street trash cans
- Public swale tree trimming and maintenance; Replacement of canopy, or other inquiries
The Division takes part in the following:
- Litter Cleanup
- Pot holes
- Street Sweeping
- Swale Maintenance
- Trees & Shrubs
- And much more!