Report a Street Light Problem

Traffic Lights

To report problems with traffic lights, please call Miami-Dade County at 311.

Street Light Out

To report a street light that is out or not working correctly,

  • Please report directly through the FPL website: Report issue
  • If you do not have internet access you can also call Florida Power and Light directly at 800-4-OUTAGE (800-468-8243) and provide them with the address of the light pole. If possible, please give them the 11-digit pole number. This number usually starts with an "8" and is stamped on a silver plate that is attached horizontally to the pole, or it may be a vertically attached black decal with yellow numbers.
  • Or call the City and report it to our staff member at 305-948-2967, ext.7958.