In order to establish bona fide residence, the applicant, examinee and/or employee must submit the following documentation:
Picture ID- Present one (1) unexpired form of picture identification from the following categories:
(1) State of Florida Driver’s License or Florida ID Card issued by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV);
(2) U.S. Passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Alien Registration Card ("Green Card"); or
(3) Passport issued by a foreign government AND a valid U.S. Visa.
Proof of Residence:
Present two (2) of the following documents, which must demonstrate continuous residency in the City for one (1) year:
(1) Lease rental agreement (properly executed by both parties), and a notarized Letter from the Lessor/Landlord confirming that the Lessee/Renter has continuously resided at the address provided for one (1) year;
(2) A mortgage statement at the address provided (verification of continuous ownership for one year via statements for the prior twelve (12) months, or current statement plus letter of the Mortgagee confirming mortgage on the property for one (1) year);
(3) Any current utility bill with service at address provided (verification of twelve (12) consecutive months of bills at any address located in the North Miami Beach);
(4) Property Tax Bill of address provided (verification of continuous ownership for one year); or
(5) Voter’s Registration Card (registration date will be verified).